M Aluminium & Glass Pte Ltd
Top Hung Windows | BCA and HDB Approved
HDB and BCA Registered Window Contractor
Aluminium Framed Windows have long be used for homes due to their durability and longevity. They're low-maintenance, weather proof and easily matches modern architecture.
Casement windows swing out to the side and usually pivot from side hinges. Top hung windows, a type of casement window- is exactly as it sounds where the hinge mechanism for the opening part of the window lies along its top edge, so that it opens out from the bottom instead of from the side.
Top Hung Windows, commonly used for bathrooms, can also be paired together with sliding or casement windows for other rooms.
Services include the following:
Dismantling and Disposal of Existing Windows
- Installation of New Window Set
- Submission of HDB Window Permit
- Aluminium to frame the glass (Anodized or Powder Coated)
- High quality float or tempered glass that is scratch and rust resistant
- Panel width: Customizable
- Glass thickness: 6mm
- Dimensions: Customizable
- Onsite measurement upon confirmation of project
FREE delivery and installation
- Number of Panels
- Width of each Panels
- Color of Frame
- Type of Glass (Float, Tempered, Frosted, Tinted, Double-glazed)