M Aluminium & Glass Pte Ltd
Sliding Windows - WIN001
Aluminium Framed Windows have long be used for homes due to their durability and longevity. They're low-maintenance, weather proof and easily matches modern architecture. Sliding Aluminium windows are currently the best-selling on the market.
Sliding windows have two sections that are usually made from single windows, and one of the sections slides horizontally overtop of the other to open or close.
For more information on whether sliding or casement windows are best suited, read on here or contact us for more information.
Sliding Windows are the most popular choices for homes in Singapore due to the following:
- Since they slide without protruding, sliding windows are an excellent choice for rooms facing the common corridors, walkways or porches
- They are typically easy to open because they don’t open outwards
- Sliders are quite simple, having no mechanical parts and no tension mechanism. This simplicity often makes them the least expensive type of window.
- Aluminium to frame the glass (Anodized or Powder Coated)
- High quality float or tempered glass that is scratch and rust resistant
- Panel width: Customizable
- Glass thickness: 6mm
- Dimensions: customizable
- Onsite measurement upon confirmation of project
FREE delivery and installation
- Number of Panels
- Width of each Panels
- Color of Frame
- With/Without Lattice Design
- Type of Glass (Float, Tempered, Frosted, Tinted)
- Type of Sliding Track - 2 way track or 3 way track