M Aluminium & Glass Pte Ltd
Singapore Casement Windows | HDB Approved
HDB and BCA Registered Window Contractor
Aluminium Framed Windows have long be used for homes due to their durability and longevity. They're low-maintenance, weather proof and easily matches modern architecture.
Casement windows swing out to the side and usually pivot from side hinges. This allows the window to be constructed of solid glass and offers a less obstructed view overall.
For more information on whether sliding or casement windows are best suited, read on here or contact us for more information.
Services include the following:
Dismantling and Disposal of Existing Windows
- Installation of New Window Set
- Submission of HDB Window Permit
Casement Windows are popular choices for homes in Singapore due to the following:
- Casement windows offer large open area, good ventilation, good sealing, heat preservation and excellent impermeability than other window types.
- When closed and locked, casement windows can make a very effective seal for improved sound insulation.
- Aluminium to frame the glass (Anodized or Powder Coated)
- High quality float or tempered glass that is scratch and rust resistant
- Panel width: Customizable
- Glass thickness: 6mm
- Dimensions: Customizable
- Onsite measurement upon confirmation of project
FREE delivery and installation
- Number of Panels
- Width of each Panels
- Color of Frame
- With/Without Lattice Design
- Type of Glass (Float, Tempered, Frosted, Tinted, Double-glazed)